Monthly club meet - going ahead
Our monthly meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month from 8pm at the Duke of Wellington in Hatfield Peverel, CM3 2EA. (we're usually in the conservatory)
Non club members are very welcome so please do come along and meet us.
In order to comply with current COVID-19 best practise, please note the following:
- Entry should be made through the front door of the pub
- Please go straight through to the conservatory on arrival
- Staff will then come to your table to take your food/drink order
- People from two households are able to sit on one table. Once you are seated this will be your seat for the night and you are requested not to move to a different table (or stand next to a table to chat to people). Tables are 1m apart, so it should still be easy to have a conversation with different groups of people.
- All waiting staff are wearing masks and there are cleaners constantly working.
The conversatory is booked for us from 7pm to allow for those wishing to eat before the meeting begins.